BRF - Brasil Foods ( BRFS) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, BRF - Brasil Foods fell 28 cents (-1.8%) to $15.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of BRF - Brasil Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.16-$15.56 after having opened the day at $15.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.47. Other company's within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Cereplast ( CERP), down 25%, Enova Systems ( ENA), down 17.6%, Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), down 11.4%, and Standard Register Company ( SR), down 10.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full BRF - Brasil Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.