Nielsen Holdings ( NLSN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Nielsen Holdings fell 53 cents (-1.9%) to $26.96 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of Nielsen Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.91-$27.57 after having opened the day at $27.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.49. Other company's within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), down 10.7%, Webmedia Brands ( WEBM), down 9.1%, Bsquare Corporation ( BSQR), down 8.1%, and icad ( ICAD), down 8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Nielsen Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.