First Republic Bank (San Francisco CA ( FRC) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, First Republic Bank (San Francisco CA fell 35 cents (-1.1%) to $32.35 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of First Republic Bank (San Francisco CA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 884,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.32-$32.91 after having opened the day at $32.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.70. Other company's within the Banking industry that declined today were: First Financial Service Corporation ( FFKY), down 16.3%, Riverview Bancorp ( RVSB), down 14.6%, Plumas Bancorp ( PLBC), down 12.1%, and United Security ( USBI), down 11.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full First Republic Bank (San Francisco CA Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.