Triumph Group ( TGI) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Triumph Group fell 59 cents (-1.1%) to $55.80 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2.3 million shares of Triumph Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 465,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.25-$56.40 after having opened the day at $56.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.39. Other company's within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Aerosonic Corporation ( AIM), down 4.8%, Breeze-Eastern Corporation ( BZC), down 4.4%, AerCap Holdings N.V ( AER), down 2%, and Sturm Ruger & Company ( RGR), down 1.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Triumph Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.