Arrow Electronics ( ARW) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Arrow Electronics rose 49 cents (1.5%) to $33.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 724,993 shares of Arrow Electronics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 853,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.07-$33.87 after having opened the day at $33.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.07. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), up 20.3%, Chindex International ( CHDX), up 7.2%, China Armco Metals ( CNAM), up 5.8%, and Grupo Casa Saba S.A.B. de C.V ( SAB), up 4.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Arrow Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.