Korea Electric Power ( KEP) pushed the Utilities sector higher today making it today's featured utilities winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Korea Electric Power rose 31 cents (2.9%) to $10.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 808,955 shares of Korea Electric Power exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 822,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.87-$10.94 after having opened the day at $10.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.59. Other companies within the Utilities sector that increased today were: Artesian Resource Corporation ( ARTNA), up 5.7%, Distribution and Marketing Company of the N ( EDN), up 5.6%, U.S. Geothermal ( HTM), up 5.3%, and GenOn Energy ( GEN), up 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Korea Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.