Ericsson Telephone Company ( ERIC) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Ericsson Telephone Company rose 12 cents (1.4%) to $8.91 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.2 million shares of Ericsson Telephone Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $8.76-$8.93 after having opened the day at $8.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.79. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Glowpoint ( GLOW), up 13.2%, FairPoint Communications ( FRP), up 9.6%, Trunkbow International Holdings ( TBOW), up 9%, and RIT Technologies ( RITT), up 6.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ericsson Telephone Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.