Southern Copper Corporation ( SCCO) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Southern Copper Corporation rose 21 cents (0.7%) to $30.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Southern Copper Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.05-$30.73 after having opened the day at $30.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.24. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Solitario Exploration & Royalty ( XPL), up 11.6%, Midway Gold ( MDW), up 9.5%, Golden Star Resources ( GSS), up 9%, and Paramount Gold and Silver Corporation ( PZG), up 8.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Southern Copper Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.