Dr Pepper Snapple Group ( DPS) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Dr Pepper Snapple Group rose 68 cents (1.6%) to $42.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of Dr Pepper Snapple Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.36-$43.26 after having opened the day at $42.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.22. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Agria Corporation ( GRO), up 7.4%, Lifeway Foods ( LWAY), up 6.8%, Teavana Holdings ( TEA), up 6.1%, and Cresud ( CRESY), up 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Dr Pepper Snapple Group Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.