Accenture ( ACN) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Accenture rose 90 cents (1.6%) to $57.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of Accenture exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.89-$57.81 after having opened the day at $57.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.66. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Harris Interactive ( HPOL), up 11.9%, ATA ( ATAI), up 10.9%, American Reprographics Company ( ARP), up 10.7%, and General Employment ( JOB), up 10%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Accenture Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.