Koninklijke Philips Electronics ( PHG) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, Koninklijke Philips Electronics rose 34 cents (1.8%) to $19.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 956,926 shares of Koninklijke Philips Electronics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.87-$19.14 after having opened the day at $19.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.71. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Chromcraft Revington ( CRC), up 8.7%, Nautilus Group ( NLS), up 6.9%, Sony Corporation ( SNE), up 5.6%, and LSI Industries ( LYTS), up 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Koninklijke Philips Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.