Manulife Financial Corporation ( MFC) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.2%. By the end of trading, Manulife Financial Corporation fell 43 cents (-3.9%) to $10.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of Manulife Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.51-$11.06 after having opened the day at $10.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.98. Other company's within the Insurance industry that declined today were: Kingsway Financial Services ( KFS), down 10.3%, MGIC Investment Corporation ( MTG), down 7.9%, Citizens ( CIA), down 6.3%, and Genworth Financial ( GNW), down 6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Manulife Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.