Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.5%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com fell $4.98 (-3.6%) to $132.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $132.67-$137.75 after having opened the day at $135.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $137.75. Other company's within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Helios & Matheson Information Technology In ( HMNY), down 19.7%, Vringo ( VRNG), down 9.1%, Velti ( VELT), down 9%, and Smith Micro Software ( SMSI), down 8.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.