Tam ( TAM) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, Tam rose 54 cents (2.3%) to $24.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 354,298 shares of Tam exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 738,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.37-$24.90 after having opened the day at $23.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.75. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: Eagle Bulk Shipping ( EGLE), up 31.2%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), up 4%, US Airways Group ( LCC), up 3.4%, and Globus Maritime ( GLBS), up 3.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Tam Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.