NeuStar ( NSR) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 2.5%. By the end of trading, NeuStar rose 19 cents (0.6%) to $31.39 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 574,555 shares of NeuStar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 380,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.15-$31.54 after having opened the day at $31.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.20. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Winland Electronics ( WEX), up 9.1%, Tegal Corporation ( TGAL), up 8.5%, Ditech Networks Corporation ( DITC), up 8.4%, and China Sunergy ( CSUN), up 8.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full NeuStar Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.