Rite Aid Corporation ( RAD) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.1%. By the end of trading, Rite Aid Corporation rose 8 cents (6.8%) to $1.25 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 22.3 million shares of Rite Aid Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $1.23-$1.30 after having opened the day at $1.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1.17. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Cache ( CACH), up 6%, Orchard Supply Hardware ( OSH), up 3.2%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), up 3.1%, and Delhaize Group ( DEG), up 2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Rite Aid Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.