PennyMac Mortgage Investment ( PMT) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, PennyMac Mortgage Investment rose 12 cents (0.6%) to $19.49 on light volume. Throughout the day, 383,021 shares of PennyMac Mortgage Investment exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 578,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.37-$19.49 after having opened the day at $19.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.37. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: SYSWIN ( SYSW), up 6.7%, Intergroup Corporation ( INTG), up 3.7%, Tree.com ( TREE), up 2.7%, and Texas Pacific Land ( TPL), up 2.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PennyMac Mortgage Investment Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.