- QAD - Partner of the Year Award. The Partner of the Year exemplifies the true meaning of partnership, demonstrating the highest levels of technology innovation, driving growth and evangelism within its customers’ industry as well as enthusiastic participation within the Progress community. QAD won this award for their significant year-over-year growth driven by their stellar on-demand business. Additionally, QAD was the first software company to introduce an OpenEdge BPM-enabled ERP solution (the QAD Business Process Management).
- DMSi Software - SaaS Excellence Award. The SaaS Excellence Award honors ISVs whose participation in Progress’ SaaS enablement programs resulted in highly innovative offerings that achieved impressive commercial success within their market. DMSi Software, which offers business accounting software for building material distributors and dealers, improved its business opportunities by entering new markets with SaaS enabled applications that increased its customer base by 18%.
- Bravepoint - Partner Collaboration Award. This award recognizes the ISV who participated in the most successfully brokered deals and illustrated the benefit of partner collaboration and cooperation within the Progress partner community. In collaboration with Progress, Bravepoint helps facilitate technology enablement in the partner community by delivering a completely new course curriculum for developing multi-tenancy applications in the Cloud that enables ISVs to transform applications and leverage all the benefits of multi-tenancy in less than five days.
- York Risk Services - Business Focus Award. The Business Focus award distinguishes companies that demonstrate foresight and an understanding of current and future market opportunities in their respective business. York Risk Services Group, a premier provider of insurance and claims management software, received this honor for expanding their market reach and achieving business growth through a strategic acquisition of a complimentary OpenEdge Application Partner, FARA, who has been a leader in the insurance services industry for more than thirty years. With this expanded product portfolio, York Risk Services is well-armed to attack the growing insurance market.
- Infor - Visionary Award. The Visionary award recognizes ISVs who uniquely use Progress technology in an innovative manner to meet a specific market need. Infor, the third largest enterprise application software company with greater than $2.8 billion revenue, leveraged the flexible user interface capabilities of the OpenEdge product to develop SaaS-enabled applications with the characteristics of desktop software delivered via the web.
- DocuTAP - Fastest Growing Partner Award. The Fastest Growing Partner award honors the Application Partner who achieved the greatest year-over-year growth. This year, the Fastest Growing Partner award was presented to DocuTAP, an electronic medical record and practice management solution provider that helps physicians manage their patient visits quickly and easily. With the power of a highly acclaimed and fully-integrated application, DocuTAP grew by more than 70%.
About Progress Software CorporationProgress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS) simplifies the development, deployment and management of business applications on-premise or on any Cloud, on any platform and on any device with minimal IT complexity and low total cost of ownership. Progress Software can be reached at www.progress.com or 1-781-280-4000. Progress and OpenEdge are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Any other names contained herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.