- QAD - Partner of the Year Award. The Partner of the Year exemplifies the true meaning of partnership, demonstrating the highest levels of technology innovation, driving growth and evangelism within its customers’ industry as well as enthusiastic participation within the Progress community. QAD won this award for their significant year-over-year growth driven by their stellar on-demand business. Additionally, QAD was the first software company to introduce an OpenEdge BPM-enabled ERP solution (the QAD Business Process Management).
- DMSi Software - SaaS Excellence Award. The SaaS Excellence Award honors ISVs whose participation in Progress’ SaaS enablement programs resulted in highly innovative offerings that achieved impressive commercial success within their market. DMSi Software, which offers business accounting software for building material distributors and dealers, improved its business opportunities by entering new markets with SaaS enabled applications that increased its customer base by 18%.
- Bravepoint - Partner Collaboration Award. This award recognizes the ISV who participated in the most successfully brokered deals and illustrated the benefit of partner collaboration and cooperation within the Progress partner community. In collaboration with Progress, Bravepoint helps facilitate technology enablement in the partner community by delivering a completely new course curriculum for developing multi-tenancy applications in the Cloud that enables ISVs to transform applications and leverage all the benefits of multi-tenancy in less than five days.
- York Risk Services - Business Focus Award. The Business Focus award distinguishes companies that demonstrate foresight and an understanding of current and future market opportunities in their respective business. York Risk Services Group, a premier provider of insurance and claims management software, received this honor for expanding their market reach and achieving business growth through a strategic acquisition of a complimentary OpenEdge Application Partner, FARA, who has been a leader in the insurance services industry for more than thirty years. With this expanded product portfolio, York Risk Services is well-armed to attack the growing insurance market.
- Infor - Visionary Award. The Visionary award recognizes ISVs who uniquely use Progress technology in an innovative manner to meet a specific market need. Infor, the third largest enterprise application software company with greater than $2.8 billion revenue, leveraged the flexible user interface capabilities of the OpenEdge product to develop SaaS-enabled applications with the characteristics of desktop software delivered via the web.
- DocuTAP - Fastest Growing Partner Award. The Fastest Growing Partner award honors the Application Partner who achieved the greatest year-over-year growth. This year, the Fastest Growing Partner award was presented to DocuTAP, an electronic medical record and practice management solution provider that helps physicians manage their patient visits quickly and easily. With the power of a highly acclaimed and fully-integrated application, DocuTAP grew by more than 70%.
Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS) announced today that it named six leading independent software vendors (ISVs) as award recipients for their innovative, collaborative and leading edge business applications. The Progress Channel Partner Awards recognize ISVs across six categories using the Progress® OpenEdge® application development platform, a comprehensive development platform ideal for building dynamic, business process-enabled software applications. Jay Bhatt, president and chief executive officer, Progress Software, said: ““We are committed to the success of our ISV partners and their customers. By providing best-in-class technology that enables these partners to create innovative business software, we are helping them gain an edge in a highly competitive landscape. Each of the recipients of this year’s awards has developed applications that help solve complex business problems. Most importantly, Progress Application Partners are highly successful companies that achieved double-digit growth in a challenging economy.” Progress Software’s tenth annual Partner Conference award ceremony recognized more than 20 ISVs, all of which were nominated for enriching the Progress partner community and serving their customer base with leading software solutions. Progress wishes to congratulate all nominees for the 2011 Progress Partner awards, including Applied Logic Software, Bluebird Auto Rental Systems, Carrier Logistics, Digital Technology International, Fiserv, Franchise Technologies, IFDS, Skyward Inc., Suncoast Solutions, TOTVS, Unicorn HRO and Wilke Global. Progress Software Partner award winners include: