- Mobile Email Synchronization – seamless integration with a variety of mobile devices including iPad®, iPhone®, Windows Mobile®, Android® and BlackBerry®
- Archiving & Compliance – email archiving for regulatory compliance, audit, legal hold, and eDiscovery
- Email Encryption – secure communications
- SharePoint – an affordable, enterprise-class collaboration and content management platform
- Secure Instant Messaging – an enterprise-class messaging service that protects against security breaches without compromising efficiency and productivity
- Web Conferencing – an affordable, easy-to-use online meeting solution enabling real-time collaboration
- Active Directory Synchronization – streamlined on-boarding and account management
About InsightInsight Enterprises, Inc. is a leading technology provider of hardware, software and service solutions to business and government clients in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Insight is focused on helping organizations move technology goals forward in the areas of Cloud, Virtualization, Data Center, Unified Communication & Collaboration, Networking & Security, Data Protection, Mobility & Point of Sale, and Office Productivity. Insight has sold over one million business and public sector client cloud seats across the globe. With approximately 5,300 teammates worldwide, Insight is ranked No. 460 on the 2012 Fortune 500 and has generated sales of $5.3 billion for its most recent fiscal year, which ended December 31, 2011. For more information, please call 1.800.INSIGHT (1.800.467.4448) in the United States or visit www.insight.com. About Apptix Apptix (OSE: APP) is the premier provider of hosted business communication, collaboration, and IT solutions to business of all sizes – from SOHO to Fortune 500 – with particular expertise supporting legal, financial, healthcare, and telecom firms. A pioneer in the hosted services space, Apptix currently serves over 350,000 users around the world. Apptix’s comprehensive portfolio of Cloud solutions includes Microsoft Exchange email, VoIP, SharePoint, Web Conferencing, and Secure IM with Presence. Services are delivered over a highly reliable network leveraging best-in-class technology, housed in Tier IV SSAE 16/SAS-70 Type II compliant data centers, and backed by U.S.-based 24/7 support. For more information, visit www.apptix.com.