Airgas ( ARG) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Airgas fell 73 cents (-0.8%) to $85.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 601,628 shares of Airgas exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 533,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $84.58-$85.91 after having opened the day at $85.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.92. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 13.9%, Coast Distribution System ( CRV), down 3.9%, DXP ( DXPE), down 3.7%, and Peerless Systems Corporation ( PRLS), down 2.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Airgas Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.