China Unicom (Hong Kong ( CHU) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, China Unicom (Hong Kong fell 68 cents (-4.8%) to $13.35 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of China Unicom (Hong Kong exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.24-$13.53 after having opened the day at $13.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.03. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), down 7.7%, Envivio ( ENVI), down 6.3%, Phazar Corporation ( ANTP), down 5.9%, and Dialogic ( DLGC), down 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full China Unicom (Hong Kong Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.