Monster Worldwide ( MWW) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Monster Worldwide fell 11 cents (-1.2%) to $8.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of Monster Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $8.88-$9.14 after having opened the day at $9.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.02. Other company's within the Media industry that declined today were: Central European Media ( CETV), down 8.8%, Inuvo ( INUV), down 8.1%, Seven Arts Entertainment ( SAPX), down 6.3%, and Entravision Communications Corporation ( EVC), down 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Monster Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.