Edwards Life ( EW) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Edwards Life fell 60 cents (-0.6%) to $101.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Edwards Life exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $101.12-$103.47 after having opened the day at $102.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $102.48. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), down 14.6%, Tengion ( TNGN), down 13.8%, Rockwell Medical Technology ( RMTI), down 11.6%, and Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), down 8.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Edwards Life Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.