HJ Heinz Company ( HNZ) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, HJ Heinz Company fell 54 cents (-1%) to $54.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of HJ Heinz Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.92-$54.80 after having opened the day at $54.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.68. Other company's within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: La-Z-Boy ( LZB), down 12.6%, Tofutti Brands ( TOF), down 12.2%, Ethan Allen Interiors ( ETH), down 11.5%, and Orbital ( OBT), down 8.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full HJ Heinz Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.