Avnet ( AVT) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Avnet rose 48 cents (1.5%) to $32.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Avnet exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.80-$32.39 after having opened the day at $31.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.83. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Armco Metals ( CNAM), up 7.1%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 7%, Hudson Technology ( HDSN), up 3.9%, and Shengkai Innovations ( VALV), up 3.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Avnet Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.