Enersis ( ENI) pushed the Utilities sector higher today making it today's featured utilities winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Enersis rose 11 cents (0.6%) to $18.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 755,009 shares of Enersis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 551,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.91-$18.18 after having opened the day at $18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18. Other companies within the Utilities sector that increased today were: U.S. Geothermal ( HTM), up 5.6%, Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), up 5.5%, RGC Resources ( RGCO), up 2.6%, and Gas Natural ( EGAS), up 2.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Enersis Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.