Chicago Bridge & Iron Company ( CBI) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Chicago Bridge & Iron Company rose 51 cents (1.4%) to $38.31 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Chicago Bridge & Iron Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.24-$38.57 after having opened the day at $37.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.80. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Sharps Compliance Corporation ( SMED), up 5.9%, Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), up 5.5%, Heckmann ( HEK), up 4.9%, and Energy Solutions ( ES), up 3.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Chicago Bridge Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.