Dresser-Rand Group ( DRC) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Dresser-Rand Group rose 49 cents (1.1%) to $44.62 on light volume. Throughout the day, 578,137 shares of Dresser-Rand Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 782,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.23-$45.24 after having opened the day at $44.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.13. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: WSI Industries ( WSCI), up 37.4%, CUI Global ( CUI), up 25.5%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 10%, and A123 Systems ( AONE), up 9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Dresser-Rand Group Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.