Flowserve Corporation ( FLS) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Flowserve Corporation rose 60 cents (0.6%) to $110.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 399,874 shares of Flowserve Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 569,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $109.34-$111.53 after having opened the day at $109.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $110.04. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: WSI Industries ( WSCI), up 37.4%, CUI Global ( CUI), up 25.5%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 10%, and A123 Systems ( AONE), up 9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Flowserve Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.