Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings ( LH) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings rose 78 cents (0.9%) to $89.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 772,473 shares of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 757,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $87.95-$89.31 after having opened the day at $87.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.38. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: American Caresource Holdings ( ANCI), up 15%, Enzo Biochem ( ENZ), up 12.3%, Oculus Innovative ( OCLS), up 9.2%, and Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), up 8.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Laboratory Corporation of America Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.