Bunge ( BG) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Bunge rose $1.93 (3.3%) to $60.96 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2.8 million shares of Bunge exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.03-$62.05 after having opened the day at $59.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.03. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: SodaStream International ( SODA), up 6.1%, Smart Balance ( SMBL), up 5.5%, Coffee Holding Company ( JVA), up 5.5%, and Alico ( ALCO), up 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Bunge Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.