Discover Financial Services ( DFS) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Discover Financial Services rose 57 cents (1.7%) to $34.14 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8.3 million shares of Discover Financial Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.31-$34.31 after having opened the day at $33.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.57. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Manhattan Bridge Capital ( LOAN), up 8.7%, Regional Management ( RM), up 7.1%, Federal Agricultural Mortgage ( AGM.A), up 5.1%, and Heckmann ( HEK), up 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Discover Financial Services Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.