Toronto-Dominion Bank ( TD) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Toronto-Dominion Bank rose 41 cents (0.5%) to $79.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 533,794 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 674,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.08-$79.34 after having opened the day at $78.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.66. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Jacksonville Bancorp Inc (FL ( JAXB), up 40.7%, QCR Holdings ( QCRH), up 14.9%, Kingsway Financial Services ( KFS), up 11.5%, and Credit Suisse ( DWTI), up 10.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Toronto-Dominion Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.