Texas Instruments ( TXN) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Texas Instruments rose 27 cents (1%) to $28.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7.7 million shares of Texas Instruments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.06-$28.55 after having opened the day at $28.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.27. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: China Sunergy ( CSUN), up 11.8%, A123 Systems ( AONE), up 9%, Transcat ( TRNS), up 8.1%, and LGL Group ( LGL), up 7.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Texas Instruments Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.