Avon Products ( AVP) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Avon Products rose 43 cents (2.7%) to $16.13 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4.5 million shares of Avon Products exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.61-$16.21 after having opened the day at $15.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.70. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: SodaStream International ( SODA), up 6.1%, UFP Technologies ( UFPT), up 4.3%, Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), up 4.1%, and Summer Infant ( SUMR), up 2.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Avon Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.