Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile ( SQM) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile rose 38 cents (0.7%) to $55.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 434,752 shares of Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 351,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.01-$55.80 after having opened the day at $55.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.12. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Gevo ( GEVO), up 30.9%, Pure Bioscience ( PURE), up 22.8%, Metabolix ( MBLX), up 7.1%, and BioFuel Energy Corporation ( BIOF), up 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.