- ABM’s Green Care™ Program surpassed 310 million square feet of building space serviced in 2011. The program, which began in 2006, was servicing 271 LEED Certified buildings as of October 31, 2011.
- The acquisition of The Linc Group early in the fiscal 2011 year significantly expanded ABM’s client offerings and its sustainable capabilities in its facility solutions and energy segments. Through ABM Facility Solutions and ABM Energy Services, ABM provides expertise for clients and business partners to help optimize energy efficiency for different property types across multiple disciplines.
- Further emphasizing a commitment to providing dependable, advanced energy-related services, ABM began installing and maintaining electric vehicle charging stations throughout the United States.
- How ABM is managing its risks in relation to corporate social responsibilities, including risks/opportunities for ABM due to potential climate change regulation.
- ABM’s community support of the International and American Red Cross, along with the Company’s support of both local community high schools and institutions of higher education.
ABOUT ABMABM (NYSE:ABM) is a leading provider of integrated facility solutions. Thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients outsource their non-core functions to ABM for consistent quality service that meets their specialized facility needs. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include expansive facility services, energy solutions, commercial cleaning, maintenance and repair, HVAC, electrical, landscaping, parking and security, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. With more than $4 billion in revenues and 100,000 employees deployed throughout the United States and various international locations, ABM delivers custom facility solutions to meet the unique client requirements of multiple industries –- ranging from healthcare, government and education to high-tech, aviation and manufacturing. ABM leverages its breadth of services, deep industry expertise and technology-enabled workforce to preserve and build value for clients’ physical assets. ABM Industries Incorporated, which operates through its subsidiaries, was founded in 1909. For more information, visit www.abm.com.