NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Where I live (Santa Monica, Calif.), real estate agents and locals draw precise boundaries between neighborhoods.Single-family homes tend to populate the area known as "North of Montana." According to Trulia.com, the median sale price on North of Montana properties was $2,308,750 between March and May 2012.
Why We WorkWe might be alike. I work hard for several interrelated reasons:
- In nine years, when my daughter hits college age, I want her to have options.
- At that point, I want college paid for, but, I would also like to provide her the flexibility to not have to jump right into college and/or work.
- Within 10 years, I want to work less than I do today. I love the work I do, but I love other things in life as well. Working a little less down the line and doing the other things more sounds like a plan.
- KFT, + 0.74%, VIAB, + 2.17%, MSG, + 1.65%
- Portfolio value: $1,015.14, +1.51%