- PKT's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 21.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 78.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PKT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.10, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- PROCERA NETWORKS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PROCERA NETWORKS INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.25 versus -$0.40 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.42 versus $0.25).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Communications Equipment industry. The net income increased by 351.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.23 million to $0.58 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 52.33% to $3.65 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.70%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.