- Support for multiple data protection technologies, including a 17-year partnership with Symantec and status as Symantec’s largest Technical Support Partner that enables Datalink’s OneCallSM technical support engineers to close 95% of all reported incidents without Symantec assistance.
- Rapid remediation and restore capabilities, which includes initiating restores within 30 minutes of the request.
- Complete visibility into backup operational performance through a customer portal that provides real-time performance reports. All reports can be scheduled for daily, weekly, or quarterly delivery.
- Real-time notification of backup failures, if and when they occur.
- A team of experienced backup managers who work closely with Datalink engineers and OneCall technical support staff, leveraging their cross-functional expertise and over 1,000 technical certifications to ensure prompt and effective problem resolution.
"Datalink is in a unique position to provide managed backup and monitoring services because our team of more than 160 engineers, senior administrators and backup operators is experienced in every aspect of the data center infrastructure. If Microsoft Exchange backups are failing, for example, you need deep knowledge of Exchange to solve the problem. Most managed service providers do not have that expertise,” added Datalink President and CEO Paul Lidsky. “This is a major benefit for our customers, who can now use Datalink to build as well as manage key data center components that are critical to running their business.”About Datalink A complete data center solutions and services provider for Fortune 500 and mid-tier enterprises, Datalink transforms data centers so they become more efficient, manageable and responsive to changing business needs. Datalink helps leverage and protect storage, server, and network investments with a focus on long-term value, offering a full lifecycle of services, from consulting and design to implementation, management and support. Datalink solutions span virtualization and consolidation, data storage and protection, advanced networks, and business continuity. Each delivers measurable performance gains and maximizes the business value of IT. For more information, call 800.448.6314 or visit www.datalink.com. Additional Resources Follow Datalink on Twitter , Blog , YouTube , Facebook, and LinkedIn .