- This was the Company’s 19 th consecutive profitable quarter, and the 41 st of the last 43 quarters
- Preliminary revenues increased to $2.77 million from $2.64 million – a new record for any 3 rd quarter
- Approximately 15% of revenues came from new software licenses
- Approximately 0.14% of revenues came from consulting studies
- Cash as of May 31, 2012 was approximately $12.99 million, up 33.7% from $9.71 million on May 31, 2011. On May 8, just under $0.8 million was distributed for the Company’s second ongoing cash dividend of $0.05 per share per quarter.
Simulations Plus, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLP), a leading provider of simulation and modeling software for pharmaceutical discovery and development, today reported preliminary revenues for its third quarter of fiscal year 2012 ended May 31, 2012 (3QFY12). Results below are reported for continuing operations (without the discontinued operations of the Company’s former Words+ subsidiary). 3QFY12 highlights compared with 3QFY11: