- Sales of $388.7 million, down 2.0 percent;
- Gross margin of 16.8 percent, up 160 basis points;
- Operating income of $18.5 million, up $10.7 million or 136 percent;
- Net earnings of $16.2 million, up $4.2 million or 35 percent; and
- Diluted earnings per share of $0.34, up 36 percent.
Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE: MOD), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2012. Highlights versus the same period last year include: