- An industry-leading iPad app that lets users host mobile meetings with all the controls of a web meeting from the desktop, including sharing files – available soon in the Apple® App Store℠;
- A new desktop application to start and schedule meetings with a single click, monitor meeting activity and even drag-and-drop files into a meeting directly from the desktop – an industry first;
- An integrated softphone that allows users to talk via their computer;
- Full-screen desktop viewing for crystal-clear file and screen sharing; and
- An enhanced cloud-based content library that lets users easily access and manage files, presentations and recordings directly from their meeting – even while on the go.
PGi (NYSE: PGI), a global leader in virtual meetings for 20 years, today announced the launch of GlobalMeet 3.0, further positioning PGi’s innovative audio and web conferencing solution as the right choice for businesses of all sizes. GlobalMeet 3.0 release highlights include: