- Same store sales for the quarter increased 7.9% on top of a 5.5% increase for the quarter last year.
- Same store customer count for the quarter increased 2.7% and same store average ticket increased 5.0%.
- Sales for the quarter for the direct-to-consumer business were $7.3 million, a 36.9% increase, compared to $5.3 million for the quarter last year.
- Achieved net income from continuing operations for the first fiscal quarter, the first time since fiscal 2004. Net income from continuing operations was $129,000 compared to a net loss from continuing operations of $3.0 million for the first quarter of last year.
- Non-GAAP EBITDA from continuing operations for the quarter was $7.5 million compared to $5.0 million for the quarter last year.
Cost Plus, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPWM) today announced financial results for its first quarter ended April 28, 2012 and provided its financial outlook for the second quarter and full year of fiscal 2012. First Quarter Highlights