- Round 1 due diligence – initial referencing of prospects prior to their inclusion on a long list and discussion with the Board to spot any areas of concern
- Round 2 due diligence – includes prior business results and additional referencing of short-listed candidates, as well as education verification—always—prior to the Search Committee’s first meeting with the candidate
- Rigorous competency-based interviews of each candidate designed to draw out specific gaps and potential risks related to the candidate’s background, prior track record, leadership style, etc.
- Direct candidate questioning of potential due diligence areas of concern – education credentials, as well as specific accomplishment claims as measured against outside sourcing to validate the claims
- Final 360-degree candidate referencing – additional sourcing of individuals with direct knowledge of the candidate and their prior performance, buttressed by an independent background check by the search firm and/or a trusted third-party investigative firm.
About CTPartnersCTPartners is a leading performance-driven executive search firm serving clients across the globe. Committed to a philosophy of partnering with its clients, CTPartners offers a proven record in C-Suite, senior executive, and board searches, as well as expertise serving private equity and venture capital firms.With origins dating back to 1980, CTPartners serves clients with a global organization of more than 400 professionals and employees, offering expertise in board advisory services and executive recruiting services in the financial services, life sciences, industrial, professional services, retail and consumer, and technology, media and telecom industries. Headquartered in New York, CTPartners has 24 offices in 16 countries. www.ctnet.com