“We are excited to be part of Sprint’s 4G LTE network deployment and launch,” said Dan Schieler, senior vice president, Mobile Computing for Sierra Wireless. “The Tri-Fi Hotspot ensures Sprint customers can reliably make use of the best network connection available to them in a given location and continue to enjoy the freedom of mobile broadband virtually anywhere they go.”With Sierra Wireless Tri-Fi Hotspot:
- Consumers and businesses can work remotely anywhere in a 4G coverage area (or virtually anywhere with 3G) and easily connect a laptop, smartphone, tablet or wireless phone through a single connection.
- Teams that are traveling can share Internet access with each other at hotels, airports and conference centers.
- Taxis, limos and shuttle buses can provide Internet access for customer use while en route to their destination.
- Health care teams can rely on an easy, reliable, power-up-and-go solution to use in Emergency Response Team (ERT) Go Kits or while treating patients bedside.
- Engineering, construction and insurance teams can instantly upload data, pictures of sites, accidents and images remotely.
- Reporters first on the scene of a breaking story can share access to upload stories and photos while at the scene, without missing a beat.
Additional resources:Please visit the Sprint Newsroom, www.sprint.com/newsroom, for more information and images. To contact the Sierra Wireless Sales Desk, call 604-232-1488 or visit http://www.sierrawireless.com/sales. To view and download images of Sierra Wireless products, please visit http://www.sierrawireless.com/newsroom/productimages.aspx. Forward Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements relate to, among other things, plans and timing for the introduction or enhancement of our services and products, statements about future market conditions, supply conditions, channel and end customer demand conditions, revenues, gross margins, operating expenses, profits, and other expectations, intentions and plans contained in this press release that are not historical fact. Our expectations regarding future revenues and earnings depend in part upon our ability to successfully develop, manufacture and supply products that we do not produce today and that meet defined specifications. When used in this press release, the words "plan," "expect," "believe" and similar expressions generally identify forward-looking statements. These statements reflect our current expectations. They are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including changes in technology and changes in the wireless data communications market. In light of the many risks and uncertainties surrounding the wireless data communications market, you should understand that we cannot assure you that the forward-looking statements contained in this press release will be realized.