- Most Major Currencies Tied to Risk Trends, Macro Trends in Focus
- Spanish, Chinese Economic Data Key to Global Growth Perceptions
- US Dollar Well-Supported on Haven Demand Amid Greece Concerns
- British Pound May Find Another Non-Event in BOE Rate Decision
- Australian Dollar Vulnerable on Jobs Data Downside Surprise Risk
DailyFX is the forex news and research arm of FXCM, Inc (NYSE: FXCM), which provides currency trading and brokerage services and is an advertiser on TheStreet websites. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. Dailyfx will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. Currency trading involves significant risk of loss. Individual authors may hold positions in the currencies discussed in the article.