- Revenues rose to $20.0 million from $13.0 million in the 2011 quarter. Total shipments of our sensor products grew to 32.1 million units from 12.6 million units in the prior-year period.
- Gross margin was 37.1% compared to 38.1% in the 2011 quarter.
- Operating expenses totaled $6.2 million compared to $6.4 million in the 2011 quarter.
- GAAP net income was $1.2 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $1.3 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, in the 2011 quarter.
- EBITDA was $2.5 million, compared to ($0.2) million in the 2011 quarter.
MEMSIC, Inc. (NasdaqGM: MEMS), a leading MEMS sensing solution provider, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012.