|Total Return||Total Return Since|
- Exposure to a portfolio of 25 energy infrastructure MLPs through a single, exchange-traded security
- Income via quarterly coupons linked to cash distributions, if any, paid by the MLPs in the Index, less fees 1
- No K-1s: the coupons associated with the ETN are reported as ordinary income on Form 1099, and therefore the administrative burden associated with K-1 forms is eliminated 2.
- Access to asset classes with historically low correlations to more traditional asset classes
- Convenience of an exchange-traded security
- Transparent exposure to a published index