ShoreTel® (NASDAQ:SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple premise and cloud-based business phone system and communication solutions with fully integrated unified communications (UC), today announced that it is providing a promotional incentive for bundled offerings that include ShoreTel, Polycom and HP solutions, which allow implementation of complete UC solutions on a secure, resilient and flexible network infrastructure. The combined offerings are delivered via ShoreTel resellers that can design, implement and support all three products, providing customers with a single point of contact. Communications has transformed from a basic business need of merely making and receiving phone calls into the ability to communicate, collaborate and conference – from anywhere, on any network, using any device – via a seamless voice, video, data, messaging, and mobility platform. The combination of ShoreTel, Polycom and HP allows organizations to:
- Simplify design and management by enabling a flexible approach that adapts to future changes while driving down the complexity of management.
- Deliver a consistent user experience (including video, voice, IM and presence) across a variety of platforms and device types, through the right infrastructure.
- Increase reliability and resiliency with uninterrupted availability through a flexible network and distributed unified communications architecture.
“Clients’ networks need to be scalable and agile to accommodate multimedia communications like voice and videoconferences across a variety of devices,” said Craig Hinkley, vice president, Americas, Networking, HP. “Through our integrated solution architecture with ShoreTel and Polycom, we are delivering an end-to-end unified communications infrastructure that is flexible and reliable for clients’ backed by support offered through a single point of contact.”“Polycom RealPresence video collaboration solutions are transforming communications in more companies, across more industries, and in multiple use cases, from a doctor evaluating a patient, to a floor manager running a manufacturing plant, to engineers collaborating on a development team that spans multiple continents,” said Ron Myers, senior vice president of Global Channels at Polycom. “Bringing our solutions together with HP and ShoreTel delivers a best-of-breed choice for customers to truly unify unified communications.” The offering includes on-premise, cloud and mobility solutions from ShoreTel, HP Networking solutions, and Polycom® RealPresence® video and voice solutions (including the Polycom® HDX® series of desktop and conference room video systems, Polycom® VVX™ business media phone, Polycom® RealPresence® Experience immersive theater series, and many more). Related Links & Conversation
- Subscribe to ShoreTel’s blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- #ShoreTel, #UC, #HP, #Polycom, #FixedMobile
- For more information on the bundled offerings, please contact an authorized ShoreTel reseller, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com